Last week I had the pleasure of going to my first wine tasting at Cafe Muse in Royal Oak. The restaurant is known across the city for their brunch menu, but now they are hoping to bring the same fame to their new dinner menu as well. Christian, their wine specialist, talked with me about their vision for expanding their menu. He hopes to attract an evening crowd with an impressive wine selection and dinner events. The wine tasting was a chance not only for wine education and sampling, but also for Cafe Muse to mingle with clientele. They want to listen to what the people at the event liked and didn’t like about the wines presented as well as the hor d’ourves making the rounds. Christian is highly respected by local wine aficionados for his taste and knowledge. He said he is hoping to work closely with Chef Greg Reyner to develop a dinner and wine pairing event soon. So, even if you have already enjoyed Cafe Muse’s pumpkin french toast, stop in after dark for some wine and goat cheese ravioli.
- I want to win tickets to the #BestofDetroit party @motorcitycasino from @becksdavis & Detroit Moxie. bit.ly/l0mKDE #moxietix 5 years ago
- @facethestation gets a great write-up in one of my favorite publications @GOOD http://bit.ly/cPPlb5 6 years ago
- According to @GE_Reports #Detroit is the 3rd best city for electric #car integration! http://bit.ly/cWYVxh 6 years ago
- I went to a wine tasting at @cafemusero and got to talk to their wine specialist about the fantastic restaurant http://bit.ly/9lysAo 6 years ago
- Such an amazing time at the @FreepMarathon! Thanks to everyone who made it happen! Cant wait to do 26.2 next year! http://bit.ly/btmi3u 6 years ago
apparel art community coney dogs Corktown Detroit Donate Eastern Market festival Food Fucking Awesome Fest Hanging Garden Project Imagination Station Loveland Marathon music Northern Lights Lounge Organization Peoples Art Festival Pewabic Pottery Running Russell Industrial Sports street fair Tourism Wooodward Dream Cruise